Help: inet_ndap_addr and inet_nsap_ntoa APIs

Channa channa.kad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 07:05:37 UTC 2007

 Hi,
I for the APIs
inet_nsap_addr and inet_nsap_ntoa there is no man page.
I need some information on these APIs on what they do and their
functionality.

According my understanding the API "inet_nsap_addr" converts the hexadecimal
address to binary form and the API
"inet_nsap_ntoa" converts the binary address to dotted decimal notations.

When i use these APIs the ouput is not as expected. For inet_nsap_addr the
value is a garbage and for inet_nsap_ntoa the output is wrong.

Please help me out in how to use these APIs.

Thanks in advance ,
Channa