BRAND NEW APPLE i-PHONE 4G/ i-PADS/i-MAC : ORDER 2 Get 1 FREE

CometsTech Ltd UK cometstech at bt.co.uk
Fri Sep 17 04:42:40 UTC 2010

COMETS TECH UK is An Authorized and Registered Company with APPLE INC,We are offering APPLE i-PHONE AND i-PADS PC, BRAND NEW AND UNLOCKED,Factory Sealed Boxes,complete Accessories and 1 year Manufacturer’s Warranty

and Guaranteed to work with all GSM Carrier Worldwide.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/

APPLE i-PHONE 4G 32GB = $400

http://www.apple.com/imac/

Apple iMac 27" 2.8 Quad Core i7 8GB = $1200

Apple iMac 21" 2.8 Quad Core i7 8GB = $950

free shipping worldwide

http://www.apple.com/ipad/

APPLE i-PADS PC 16GB/3G with WiFi  = $450

APPLE i-PADS PC 32GB/3G with WiFi  = $550

APPLE i-PADS PC 64GB/3G with WiFi  = $650

free shipping worldwide

ORDER 2 Pcs Get 1 FREE

ALL OUR APPLE i-PADS/i-MAC ARE ORIGINAL FROM APPLE INC USA AND THE i-PHONES ARE 4G UNLOCK,OPEN TO ALL NETWORK WORLDWIDE..

We ship worldwide via FEDEX,UPS and DHL in 3/4 days.

FOR MORE ENQUIRIES AND FAST RESPONSE PLEASE EMAIL US

Comets-Tech Lmtd (UK)

Dominion Court,41 Station Road,

Solihull,Birmingham B91 3RT, UK