Get a great nights sleep every night

system at indiadatamarketing.com system at indiadatamarketing.com
Sat Aug 20 05:46:35 UTC 2011

HAVE YOU TRIED JUST ABOUT EVERY PILLOW OUT THERE?

AND STILL WAKE UP WITH THAT NAGGING PAIN IN YOUR NECK AND BURNING IN
YOUR SHOULDERS.

Get a great night sleep every night.

Early morning Pain and discomfort after sleep are signs of improper
support to your vertebrae,

Change to a pillow, which fully support your neck and shoulders.

Well our Pillow customises to support your head and neck exactly the way
you want it to.

Its contoured design matches and supports the natural curvature of your
spine.

And top Acu pressure points allow airflow, Providing extra air contact
with body to cool a bare neck.

 I am Prescribing, Transval Cervical Contour Pillow, Versatile Seat and

Back care support products for my

patients for the past three years.

All my patients are feeling comfortable and satisfied using these
products

Dr. T.V. Raja
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
Chennai

This is to state for your information that the products of Transval,
mainly

Back Buddy, contour pillow and

V-Seat are prescribed by me and they

are very useful to my patients.

Dr. Mushtaq Ahmed Gaffar
Family health care and polyclinic and hysiotherapy centre
Bangalore

This is to certify that I have been using Transval Back Buddy and
Cervical pillow from last eight years with extremely good results for
-POSRTURAL SPINAL PAINS.

It is not possible to keep posture straight at all times by one self,
which Back Buddy can do with ease at a very nominal cost.

Dr. Vishwas Virmani,Consultant physiotherapist,
Ortho Neuro physiotherapy clinic
Noida

We are giving Contour Pillow and Versatile Seat for last five years, we
are getting very good feedback from the patients it actually enhancing
their work.

V.Ramesh Babu B.P.T., M.I.A.P.,
Consultant PhysiotherapySri Venkateswara Physiotherapy & Pain Relief
Clinic
Kanchipuram

	 <http://www.dataindiareal.com/ogss/massmail/cp1.bmp>

 <http://www.dataindiareal.com/ogss/massmail/cp2.bmp>

	 <http://www.dataindiareal.com/ogss/massmail/cp3.bmp>

TRANSVAL PILLOW

http://www.orthopaedicindia.com
<http://www.orthopaedicindia.com/> email- transvalortho at yahoo.co.in

      CONVENTIONAL PILLOW

USE TRANSVAL CONTOUR PILLOW  MANUFACTURED WITH DUEL DENSITY ON THE BASIS
OF VARIOUS INTERNATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC RESEARCHES.  APPROVED  AND ENDORSED
BY ORTHOPAEDIC DOCTORS , PHYSICIANS.

In case you want to unsubscribe from our mailing list, Please click the
link unsubscribe <mailto:transval_ortho at lycos.com?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE>