[Gnome22-user] Enigmail Package for Mozilla 1.4 GNOME 2.2 Backport

James Strandboge jamie@tpptraining.com
Tue, 09 Nov 2004 22:11:22 -0500

On Mon, 2004-11-08 at 10:34, Michael G. Morey wrote:
> All,
>
> I'd like to see an Enigmail package included with the Mozilla 1.4
> packages included in the GNOME 2.2 backport to Woody.  I would build it
> myself, but I have no experience with the Mozilla development packages.
>
> Thoughts?

I looked at enigmail and my first thought is to not add it to the
backport.  The backport is basically in maintenance mode now, though if
someone did the legwork, I could have it mirrored.

As far as building it yourself, you probably just need mozilla-dev,
libnss-dev and libnspr-dev (all from the backport).  I'd be happy to
help you get it working with the backport.  Feel free to email me
off-list.

Jamie

--
Targeted Performance Partners, LLC