[Gnome22-user] Re: Mozilla security for 1.4 branch

James Strandboge jamie@tpptraining.com
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 19:31:24 -0400

On Mon, 2004-09-27 at 16:37, Daniel Veditz wrote:
> Chris Aillon of RedHat has been singlehandedly supporting the 1.4 branch. It
> looks like all the of 1.7.3 security fixes have been back-ported and checked
> in, plus a few other fixes, but we don't have a specific version tag.

I located and applied the patches, and uploaded new packages.  They
should hit the mirrors tonight.  See the changelog for details.

Thank you to Michael G. Morey for pointing out the issue in the first
place.

Jamie Strandboge