[Gnuk-users] Flashing the FST-01 and generating and importing a key in a secure environment

Yuji -UG- Imai ug at xcast.jp
Tue Feb 17 11:41:43 UTC 2015

Jonathan,

Allow me challenge once again.

How about using a named pipe to feed entropy sequence from FST-01 to rngd?

In following man page, it seems possible to use named pipe with option
--rng-driver=stream.

http://man.he.net/man8/rngd

Does it make sence, or I make another noisy message to increase ML entropy?
;-)

Yuji IMAI

2015年2月17日火曜日、Yuji -UG- Imai<ug at xcast.jp
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','ug at xcast.jp');>>さんは書きました: