[Gnuk-users] gpg: signing failed: Zero prefix in S-expression

Jonathan Schleifer js-gnuk-users at webkeks.org
Fri Mar 6 10:12:27 UTC 2015

Hm, that is interesting. In any case, you don't seem to have forcesig set, but I do. Does this make any difference for you? Did you use Gnuk 1.4 or a development version? I used 1.4 with the two patches necessary to make Ed25529 signing work. Is faulty hardware a possibility, too?

Btw, what's also interesting is that if it happens, it happens all the time until I replug. Or, interestingly, instead of replugging, I can also do gpg2 --card-edit, type passwd and don't enter any PIN and it works.

--
Jonathan