[Gnuk-users] Repository

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Thu Mar 12 05:20:49 UTC 2015

Hello,

Currently, I put Gnuk and NeuG repositories at gniibe.org,
gitorious.org, and git.debian.org.

Since gitorious.org will be gone, I need to remove the link in README.

Perhaps, you wonder if fsij.org could have repository.  So, I explain
today.

In the past, FSIJ had enough resources to host some free software
projects.  We had a dedicated rack with enough network capacity in
Tokyo.  We had powerful machines, too.  Even we host a machine for
(the original) snapshot.debian.net.

After 2011-03-11, things changed and we got a pressure of minimum
power consumption.  And, eventually, we stop using that space in
Tokyo in May, 2014.

The web site of fsij.org is just for documentation and announcement of
Gnuk/NeuG, now.