[Gnuk-users] Maple Mini board support

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Fri Apr 10 01:49:00 UTC 2015

On 04/07/2015 09:49 PM, Aidan Thornton wrote:
> Since I have a Maple Mini clone lying around with an STM32F103 I
> thought I'd try and get gnuk running on that board. The attached board
> configuration file seems to be correct

When you will have some time, could you please test NeuG on Maple Mini?

NeuG repository has a tool: neug/tool/neug_check.py

Its output is something like:

-------------------------
Device:  014
Configuration:  1
Interface:  1

   Vendor: Free Software Initiative of Japan
  Product: NeuG True RNG
   Serial: FSIJ-1.0.1-50FF6806
 Revision: release/1.0-8-g1722f32-modified
   Config: FST_01:dfu=default
      Sys: 2.0

mode: Conditioned
Repeat errors: 0
PP 64  errors: 0
PP 4k  errors: 0
Total  errors: 0
Repeat max counts: 5
PP 64  max counts: 7
PP 4k  max counts: 44

It's the output after 64GB was generated.

I'm curious how those counters differ among different boards.
I haven't had any experience seeing errors, so far.