[Gnuk-users] More Entropy, Please

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Wed Jun 10 00:18:55 UTC 2015

Hello, My Friends,

Fixing small bugs in GnuPG, preparing annual meeting of the NPO in
Japan (finding an error in the transaction, at the last stage), I had
been under some pressure.

In this situation, I wrote an e-mail.  Then, I think that it's worth
to publish, so, I made an entry on my web site based on the e-mail.
When you have time, please read a story:

   More Entropy, Please:
   http://www.gniibe.org/memo/development/gnuk/rng/more-entropy-please.html

I wonder if this is worth for Debconf15 to have 20-min talk for that.
I submitted a proposal.

   More Entropy, Please:
   https://summit.debconf.org/debconf15/meeting/265/more-entropy-please/

Perhaps, my description of the game is not enough or my explanation is
so poor.  Well, it could be a feature, since the things in the story
are so great.

Enjoy,