[Gnuk-users] Port chopstx to STM32 Primer2

Kaz Kojima kkojima at rr.iij4u.or.jp
Mon Jun 22 06:22:57 UTC 2015

NIIBE Yutaka <gniibe at fsij.org> wrote:
> Is it now
> possible to use its embedded JTAG programmer?  Or, do we need to
> connect an external programmer, still?

AFAIK, we still need an external programmer.  I'm using SWD lines
of F103 directly:
  http://www.rr.iij4u.or.jp/~kkojima/primer2swd.html
which is in Japanese, though I hope that the figures and picures
say all.

> I'll integrate to Chopstx and Gnuk.

Thanks!

> It looks it works well.  Could you please try getting a few mega byte
> from the NeuG standalone device, and see the result of
> tool/neug_check.py?

After
 dd if=/dev/ttyACM0 count=50 ibs=125000 iflag=fullblock of=rand-000.bin
I've got:
------------------------
Device:  063
Configuration:  1
Interface:  1

   Vendor: Free Software Initiative of Japan
  Product: NeuG True RNG
   Serial: FSIJ-1.0.1c-43165361
 Revision: release/1.0.1c
   Config: STM32_PRIMER2:dfu=default