[Gnuk-users] udev rules for Ubuntu 14.04

Julio Lajara ju2wheels at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 04:00:05 UTC 2016

I figured the binaries going away were do to confirming the source
yourself, but I was working off the links you provided below plus some
old posts I found from 2013 as I didnt see the link to the new repos.

I think the biggest confusion for me was that I wasnt aware the FST-01
came setup by default for GPG/Gnuk depending on where you buy it from.

I had used the pgp tools to interact with FST-01 following some of the
old docs I found and already had them installed anyway.

Ubuntu 14.04 is partially using systemd (seems to be just udev in 14.04
I think). I dont think it will be full on systemd until 16.04.

Ill try upgrading my neug next weekend as it seems to be a similar
process as below.

The device is working great though, thanks for the efforts put into it.

Thanks,