[Gnuk-users] My development situation

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Mon Jan 16 05:27:31 UTC 2017

Hello,

Sorry for backlog.  I plan to merge patches to Gnuk repo.

I'm busy modifying GnuPG scdaemon so that it can support multiple tokens
simultaneously.  Today, I commited the change, now I can use two or more
tokens to sign or decrypt.  Authentication support will be followed.  If
you have time, please try the master branch of GnuPG.

Besides, I did another thing:

    Customizing Gnuk Token in 2017:
    https://www.fsij.org/gnuk/customizing-2017.html

Well, this year, I am considering mass production of FST-01G in China.
If anyone wants to get 100 pieces of the boards (or more), please let me
know, since number matters for production.  FST-01G is the updated
version of FST-01 sans serial flash ROM.

I am writing the test plan of FST-01G.

    Flying Stone Tiny 01G Test Plan:
    https://www.gniibe.org/memo/development/fst-01/fst-01g-testplan.html

My intention is that the process is transparent, verifiable, and
reproducible.

The hardware design of FS-BB48 is finished, but I don't have any idea
for manufacturing of the plastic part (FS-GETA083) currently.  And I
realized that the product with no USB-A plug will not be cheap, because
the PCB finish should be good one (thick ENIG instead of HASL) for USB.
So, mass production is not yet planned.

FWIW, I'll visit Europe to attend FOSDEM 2017 and to join the meeting of
GnuPG in Germany.