[Gnuk-users] GnuK 1.2.1 locked Admin PW

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 15:15:40 UTC 2017

On Thu, Apr 06, 2017 at 12:20:13PM +0200, Peter Lebbing wrote:
> > But, I recommend using working tool at first.
>
> Is there a risk of bricking the processor if an SWD interface fails? I'm
> not talking about me stupidly shorting wires, but I am talking about
> loose contacts or problems with the protocol.

There's no way to permanently brick an STM32F1x anyhow, do not
worry. And BTW, TUMPAv2 supports SWD with exactly the same resistor
hack, so there's not too much sense in buying it if you already have
TUMPAv1.

And BTW, you can reflash via serial bootloader and stm32flash if you
have access to BOOT0 pin.

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com