[Gnuk-users] GnuK 1.2.1 locked Admin PW

Paul Fertser fercerpav at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 14:30:11 UTC 2017

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 03:11:25PM +0200, Peter Lebbing wrote:
> > And BTW, you can reflash via serial bootloader and stm32flash if you
> > have access to BOOT0 pin.
>
> I don't have a lead on that, on a QFN package.... *ba dum tsh*. Maybe
> it's possible, but I'll use the SWD port first.

If you have SWD, there's no reason to use serial bootloader, as you
can not only flash but also fully debug (stepping, breakpoints,
watchpoints) the target firmware. I recommend routing out the reset
line to the SWD connector as that will allow the debugger to access
the target no matter what.

Good luck :)

mailto:fercerpav at gmail.com