[Gnuk-users] Success with SWD via TUMPAv1

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Tue May 16 07:32:40 UTC 2017

Peter Lebbing <peter at digitalbrains.com> wrote:
> I have succesfully programmed GnuK 1.2.4 into the FST-01 using my
> TUMPAv1. I put the 470R resistor on pins 1 and 4 of the SPI1 header so I
> could easily hook up wires to the JTAG header, and this worked
> perfectly. That way you don't have to connect both a resistor and a wire
> to a single pin of the JTAG header, and you can just use DuPont header
> connectors without issues.

Good to hear that. :-)

Err.. well, 1.2.4 was released last week.

I am now considering to port Chopstx to GNU/Linux, so that I can emulate
Gnuk without real hardware.  By the emulation, we can extend the
coverage of the GnuPG test suite.

And together with Achim Pietig, I am trying to add new KDF DO support to
Gnuk and scdaemon.  With this enhancement, a risk of the exposure of
flash ROM content can be minimized.  With new KDF DO support, KDF
computation can be also done in host side, mostly done in host side.

    https://dev.gnupg.org/T3152