[Gnuk-users] Proposed patch to fix regnual on "blue pill" board

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Thu Aug 3 21:48:30 UTC 2017

Hello,

Your patches are applied and pushed.

Jeremy Drake <jeremydrake at eacceleration.com> wrote:
> I had the thought that perhaps this should be defined in the blue_pill's
> board.h, but I'm not seeing anything to suggest that regnual includes it.

Perhaps, I think that configure script may be good place to put it;
Generating regnual/Makefile would be better, adding DEFS.

ReGNUal is a stand alone program, it doesn't even use Chopstx.  (USB
driver in Chopstx is written so that it can be used for a stand alone
program without Chopstx.)

Well, we need to test against other boards.  STM8S_DISCOVERY board
support was dropped due to it's flash ROM size == 64KB.  I don't know if
I still have the board of STM8S Discovery, but it is still active:

  http://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/stm8s-discovery.html