[Gnuk-users] Is the FST-01 vulnerable to fault injection?

NdK ndk.clanbo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 19:00:48 UTC 2017

Il 17/08/2017 20:25, Jonathan Schleifer ha scritto:

> Well, that doesn't read like it needs to be stolen, just 15 seconds to extract the keys, the bruteforce could then be done offline.
I think on the FST-01 it's not that easy. Moreover, it's better to
enclose it in resin (or at least hot glue) to make it more tamper evident.

But, after all, it's not as secure as a smartcard (and it never
pretended to be): it's just a more convenient way to bring your secret
key with you.

BYtE,
 Diego