[gopher] WikkaGopher back up

Rob Sayers rsayers at robsayers.com
Mon Nov 16 21:32:33 UTC 2009

Just for fun I decided to throw a proxy together today.  This is what I have so far:

Proxy: http://gist.github.com/236332
Required Lib: http://gist.github.com/236336

Nothing more than a quick hack at this point, it doesnt support selectors other than types 0 or 1, and there is absolutely no error handling,  it's running at

http://gopher.robsayers.com:4567/