[gopher] Gophernicus Server 0.6 released

Kim Holviala kim at holviala.com
Mon Apr 12 09:26:30 UTC 2010

On 12.4.2010 8:33, Cameron Kaiser wrote:

> However, I'm one of those jackbooted thug (former) sysadmins
> that actually likes AIX.

Mee too. I even used AIX with CDE as my main workstation for a while....

Hey, I *like* CDE.

> and I'm planning to get a nice new POWER7 with AIX 6 next year.

One other thing that's cool about this company I work for is that we're
one of the first ones in Europe to get all the latest POWER hardware...
No sign of actual POWER7 hardware yet, though.

> It drives people up the wall, but I've become accustomed to it, and I miss
> smit when I have to administer other boxen.

Smitty rules, that's for sure. Anything else is a pain.

- Kim