[gopher] Gophermap in place...

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Tue Apr 20 22:43:42 UTC 2010

On Apr 20, 2010, at 5:35 PM 4/20/10, Mike Hebel wrote:

> Well it's a simple one but I got around to making a gophermap file:
>
> gopher://www.terminalcore.net/
>
> Would somebody mind checking a couple of the links to see if they
> work okay?

Er...well that was stunningly stupid.  I put the actual file paths in
there not the relative ones.  Should be working fine now.

I'm intending to add more stuff later.

--
Mike

"All we wanna do is eat your brains! We're not unreasonable, I mean no
one's gonna eat your eyes." - Re: Brains, Jonathan Coultan