[gopher] Gopher search engine that indexes content?

Kim Holviala kim at holviala.com
Wed Apr 21 05:05:52 UTC 2010

On 2010-04-21 05:13, Brian Koontz wrote:

> Is there source code available for a gopher search engine that indexes
> not only selectors but content?

I'm currently coding my own search engine which will eventually be
released under the BSD license. It indexes types 0 and 1, or text files
and menus.

But it will take maybe a month or so before it's up and running in such
way that I can relese anything.... The crawler works ok but the indexer
and the search need a lot more work.

And yes, this search can be limited to one site only.

- Kim