[gopher] CSS in Gopher?

Mateusz Viste mateusz at viste-family.net
Mon Apr 26 15:42:54 UTC 2010

On Monday 26 April 2010 17:28 (CEST), Mike Hebel wrote:
> I know Gopher can do CGI in some cases but could it do CSS as well?

CSS has nothing to do with Gopher.

Gopher is just a protocol which transfers some content. CSS might be such content.
The question you should ask yourself about is "is my gopher browser supporting CSS?".
If you use for eg. Firefox to access gopher holes, then yes, you will be able to use HTML, CSS, Javascript, etc.

Best regards,
Mateusz Viste
--
You'll find my public OpenPGP key at http://www.viste-family.net/mateusz/pub_key