[gopher] New release of Digger Dwarf!

Mateusz Viste mateusz at viste-family.net
Sat Aug 7 10:47:12 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm happy to announce that I released today a new version of Digger Dwarf - my simple console-based gopher client for Linux and Windows!

What's new in Digger Dwarf v0.83:
 - Added a (very simple) HTML parser/viewer for HTML files,
 - Added an internal DNS cache,
 - Before quitting DDwarf, the user is asked to confirm,
 - The whole program is not aborted brutally anymore in case of DNS failure,
 - Added support for proxies (using the HTTP CONNECT method),
 - In case of a network error, DDwarf prints out the last visited site at exit,
 - Optimized program parameters parsing (the URL do not have to be the first parameter anymore).

The Digger Dwarf gopher client is available at following addresses:
gopher://gopher.viste-family.net/1/projects/ddwarf/
http://www.viste-family.net/mateusz/software/ddwarf/

Best regards,
Mateusz Viste
--