[gopher] GopherVR 0.4

Wesley Teal wesleyteal at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 05:11:22 UTC 2010

Neato.  Worked just fine on my MacBook running 10.5.8.  Nice work.  I'm glad
somebody picked up this project.  Is there any non-programming (my C
knowledge is limited at best) help that you need?

It would be nice if GopherVR someday (supposing there's a way to do this
well) could display descriptive text in the GopherVR, so it wouldn't require
flipping back and fourth between two different windows to view one menu.
But, again, awesome work getting it up and running again.

-Wesley