[gopher] GopherVR 0.4

Peter Tynan happy at sdf.lonestar.org
Sat Jan 23 11:21:24 UTC 2010

On Fri, 22 Jan 2010, Cameron Kaiser wrote:

> Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 05:37:29 -0800 (PST)
> From: Cameron Kaiser <spectre at floodgap.com>
> To: gopher-project at lists.alioth.debian.org
> Subject: Re: [gopher] GopherVR 0.4
>
>> I've managed to change the colour of gophervr by adding
>>
>> gophervr*background:	#ece9db
>> gophervr*foreground:    black
>>
>> to my .Xdefaults.
>> I was wondering if there is a full list of Xdefaults resources for
>> gophervr anywhere?
>
> I haven't itemized a list, no, but specifying most of the standard
> Motif resources will probably work in .Xdefaults.

OK, next question... At the moment the helper applications are defined in
the code now as I'm using Linux I need to change these so where in the
source code should I be looking? (I have had a browse but nothing jumped
out at me).

Peter

--

(\___/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your

gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/1/users/happy