[gopher] A letter to Mozilla Foundation

emijrp emijrp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 09:40:05 UTC 2010

Hi;

I have a proposal to the people on this mail list and the Gopher lovers. We
can write together a letter explaining to Mozilla Foundation why do not
remove Gopher support in Firefox 4.0 and later versions: it is a piece of
internet history, nostalgia, etc. I don't know if all is lost, but we can
try it. Then, each of us can send it to Mozilla Foundation. Sending a letter
is cheap, and it is more effective than e-mail.

The mail address is here.[1] Please, help me to write this letter.

Thanks and regards,
emijrp

[1] http://www.mozilla.org/contact/