[gopher] Overbite Android 0.2

Cameron Kaiser spectre at floodgap.com
Thu Sep 2 05:18:40 UTC 2010

Okay, Overbite Android 0.2. I didn't get to downloads, because I had too
much trouble getting the service to work with 1.5, so this is a bug fix
release without the download module. However, it also means it will be the
last Overbite to support Android 1.5.

This new version should be a lot more stable and handle larger documents.
There are also some speed improvements and some internal tweaks.

For those new to it, OA is a Gopher client for Android devices. I use it
myself for weather reports and Caltrans information.

	http://gopher.floodgap.com/overbite/
	gopher://gopher.floodgap.com/1/overbite/

-- Madness takes its toll. Have exact change ready. ---------------------------