[gopher] Gopher Archive

Mateusz Viste mateusz at viste-family.net
Sun Aug 28 16:31:10 UTC 2011

You can't. Your URL is not a valid gopher URL. Should be:

gopher://example.com/Sdirectory/file

where  "S" is the gopher selector, that will tell you what type of ressource the user wants to retrieve (menu, text file, music, image, etc).

Best regards,
Mateusz Viste

--
You'll find my public OpenPGP key at http://www.viste-family.net/mateusz/pub_key