[gopher] GopherVR Veronica searches (bug, possible fix)

N. Theodore Matavka n.theodore.matavka.files at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 10:03:53 UTC 2011

Doc Kaiser, you'll be aware that the 'tombstones' generated after a
Veronica or Vishnu search in GopherVR tend to be spaced farther apart
than is usual; I know this, since it was on your to-do list.  I
noticed that if one selects from any one of the available 'tombstones'
and is redirected to a search result, then clicks 'Return to list of
search folders', the 'tombstones' are now spaced properly.  I wonder
if there are any differences in the search folder list as originally
sent and when returning to it; if there are, this might mean fixing
the Veronica bug once and for all.