[gopher] Gopher Live Stream Demonstration

Wolfgang Faust wolfgangmcq at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 02:45:22 UTC 2012

On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 10:29 PM, Iain Learmonth <irl at sdf.org> wrote:
> Clearly real-time animated gifs can be done:

>>> Urk! Nevermind, that clock stops after 21 ticks. Hmmm....
>>
>> I should have read this email before getting excited about the last one.
>
> http://zesty.ca/chat/ - Real time chat using an animated GIF. Seems to be
> broken for me though.
Me, too. It seems his chat server is down. Actually, the UTC clock
uses MIME multipart anyhow, not animated GIFs.

It looks like we'll have to dive into the GIF98a specs to figure out
how animated GIFs work, as I've tried a bunch of things and none of
them work.

--
01010111 01101111 01101100 01100110