[gopher] FreeArchie

danny danny at missing.com
Sun Jan 29 09:32:41 UTC 2012

You had to remind me of that - ARRGH!! lol

I have it somewhere around here (ran it at missing years ago).  I will
roll through a few boxes and see if I can find it (it's either on one of
the OG Sparcstations, Tatung, or Solbourne boxes).  How fast do you need
it?  May take me a bit to spool some of these old boxes back up.