[gopher] Odg: Matjaz Gopher

MatjazM matjaz85 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 18:07:42 UTC 2012

On 17. jun. 2012, at 00:57, Nick Matavka wrote:

> Yes, please, Matjaz.
>
> On 16 June 2012 05:02, Bradley D. Thornton <Bradley at northtech.us> wrote:
>>
>> I would like a copy too if it isn't too much trouble Matjaz.
>>
>> Thanks :)

Here it is...

Beware though: the source code is not as good or as beautiful as you might expect. I am not a programmer, it was and still is just a hobby of mine. Some file names, function names, and comments are in Slovene and some in English. I meant to tidy it at some point, but unfortunately I do not have so much time. And just recently I started to work on it again (don't hold your breath).

https://sites.google.com/site/matjaz85/gopherclient/gopher-source

Luckily I am better lawyer than programmer, so you don't have to worry about me making life with this kind of programming ;-)

It supposed to be compiled with Sharp Develop (http://www.icsharpcode.net/OpenSource/SD/), but MS Visual Studio/Visual Studio Express should work as well.

You might find some strange files/folders in root of the zip file - I zipped it up on a Mac.

Best regards,
Matjaž