[gopher] pygopherd and zombies

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Mon Mar 26 03:55:50 UTC 2012

What I said was that it's always left 1 or 2 zombies. I can't really
remember the reason now, but I believe it was in the guts of some Python
module.

They always did get wait()ed upon, just after the next connection, I
believe.  As a practical matter, that behavior doesn't cause any issues
unless you're running on a system with 10K RAM...

John