[gopher] Need advice

Nuno J. Silva nunojsilva at ist.utl.pt
Tue May 15 19:26:49 UTC 2012

IIRC, when gopher extensions were last discussed here, we talked about
gopher+ and URLs for gopher+ features, and we found out that, while
there is indeed a standard mentioning %09/tab in the URL, ? was in
common usage as the separator. I guess because of issues with the tab
character.

Damien, can you point us a menu with such selectors with "?"? I'm
curious to see how will different clients play with URLs pointing there.

--
Nuno J. Silva (aka njsg)
gopher://sdf-eu.org/1/users/njsg