[gopher] Soo sad today...

Damien Carol damien.carol at gmail.com
Sun May 20 11:16:57 UTC 2012

Yes, I agree my company use PowerEDGE with REAL raid controllers (PERC). I
manage it, I know how to do replication. We have 2 datacenters and
commercial software for replication (DOUBLETAKE).

BUT it's my personnal data. I can't do that in the cloud, you now?

Any solution for HOME backup solutions ? :>

2012/5/20 Bradley D. Thornton <Bradley at northtech.us>

Damien CAROL
gopher://dams.zapto.org/1/