[gopher] What's my IP address in gopher!

Stephen Michael Kellat skellat at fastmail.net
Wed May 23 18:02:31 UTC 2012

On Wed, May 23, 2012, at 07:34, Kim Holviala wrote:
> On May 23, 2012, at 4:58 , Bradley D. Thornton wrote:
>
> > Now how do we get the wget devels on board buoys and gulls?
>
> Unfortunately, wget hasn't been maintained for years.... it's dead.
>

> - Kim

[snip]

I don't think wget is dead yet.  They've got a feature specification
list that was last edited in January 2012.  See:
http://wget.addictivecode.org/FeatureSpecifications/

Now if we could only ensure that curl shipped in the various distros
with Gopher support toggled on at build-time unlike the current
situation.

Stephen Michael Kellat
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/skellat