[gopher] Virtualized gopher...

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Fri Apr 19 10:51:27 UTC 2013

On 04/19/2013 12:18 AM, Kacper Gutowski wrote:
> On 2013-04-18 21:24:13, Cameron Kaiser wrote:
>>> It's intriguing, though, that Overbite strips that "/." prefix from
>>> selectors.  That's probably a bug (or misfeature) of Overbite as you
>>> don't publish any /caps.txt that would allow it to do so.
>> It's not Overbite, it's Firefox. Look at the HTML source the menu generates.
> Oh, you're right. Sorry.
> Either way, it's handled incorrectly and works only accidentally.

One more thing to fix... :-)

Anyways I'm glad it's not sharing a home with the webserver any more.
Not that it eats much I just like having things separate and couldn't
justify another box until I started making VMs.

--
Mike

If I wanted to create a universe from scratch
I guess I should have ordered the apple pie.