[gopher] WikkaGopher update

Brian Koontz brian at pongonova.net
Sat Jan 19 07:09:46 UTC 2013

All--

I've updated WikkaGopher [1] to correctly format URLs.  This is a
small gopher proxy that is easily integrated into WikkaWiki [2].  You
can try it out here [3].

Also, for those who follow 2nd Amendment issues, I've a complete
7-year archive of news digests from the DUF (Defensive Use of
Firearms) mailing list, updated daily [4].  This is the only archive
that's available on the Internet, brought to you of course by gopher.
Enjoy!

  --Brian

[1] http://www.pongonova.org/gopherwiki/WikkaGopher
[2] http://www.wikkawiki.org
[3] http://www.pongonova.org/gopherwiki/GopherProxy
[4] gopher://pongonova.org:70/1/duf_archives

--
Don't have gopher?  Visit the world's first wiki-based gopher proxy!
http://www.pongonova.org/gopherwiki