[gopher] Introducing Gopherfeed

daniel g barana24 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 17 09:12:02 UTC 2013

looks great mate!
thankyou for implementing this
tested on ubuntu 11.04 ff 16.0.2 and overbite 3.0.1627

I see some txt corruption under the mos_6502 feed ,

[External URL]    [2013-01-11 09:03] Strange peripherals… the Triton Quick Disk
and
[2013-01-04 11:59] Strange peripherals… the Soft Card
notice the a with a carat on top and the euro symbol and the pipe?

works decently except for a few little niggles

great little page!