[gopher] Hello Gopher Project

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Mon Dec 15 04:04:16 UTC 2014

HI Kevin,

I'm new too :) Welcome!

I actually installed your updated Overbite for Androif 0.4 update
on my Nesus 6 phone this morning. Works great.

I've also linked to your Planet Python Feed(s)
in my own Gopherspace :) Thanks! I'm also
providing PyPi Feed(s).

My Gopherspace is here:

gopher://arrow.shortcircuit.net.au

I may move this soon though to a real server
(running on my desktop at home on my home DSL)

cheers
James

James Mills / prologic

E: prologic at shortcircuit.net.au