[gopher] Possible to perform item type searches in Veronica-2?

Rob Sayers rsayers at robsayers.com
Mon Dec 29 01:55:22 UTC 2014

Not sure if this is of any interest or not, but I worked on a full text
gopher search engine a few years back that I never really finished
completing: https://github.com/rsayers/gophersearch

IIRC, the main issue was the crawler sometimes fouling up and not
behaving correctly, but what it did crawl, you could search as expected.

--
Rob Sayers - N5RAS http://www.robsayers.com