[gopher] Spidering the gopherspace

Mateusz Viste mateusz at viste.fr
Mon Dec 29 08:41:35 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am working on a search engine indeed, but not a full-search one, as
suggested. My search engine will be something one could call a 'media
search engine'. Stay tuned, working demo expected to be published by the
end of this week.

In some future, I might also do full-search, since my search engine is
all about *content*, not descriptions, so full-search could be a natural
evolution. But for now I will focus on meta data only on some files.

cheers,
Mateusz