[gopher] Spidering the gopherspace

Mateusz Viste mateusz at viste.fr
Mon Dec 29 08:41:48 UTC 2014

Hi,

Indeed, they use Gophernicus (at least that's what they say on the main
page), but the issue I have is not an applicative blacklist, since they
don't even answer with a SYN/ACK to me anymore. So it's rather some kind
of ACL on a firewall... I guess I must have been appearing too much in
their logs.

cheers,
Mateusz