[gopher] Spidering the gopherspace

Mateusz Viste mateusz at viste.fr
Tue Dec 30 09:25:25 UTC 2014

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the feedback!

Actually, it's not as simple as that - I do request the full selectors
all right (eg. /gopher), but I send an \n terminator instead of \r\n.
This I will fix asap.

Your server, on the other hand, seems to fail quite ungracefully on such
condition, apparently trying to trim something that isn't there (hence
ending up one letter short).

I can provide you with tcpdump PCAP dumps demonstrating the problem
offlist if needed.

cheers,
Mateusz