[gopher] Motsognir gopher server: version 1.0.4 released

Mateusz Viste mateusz at viste-family.net
Sat Mar 15 21:02:13 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Today I released a new release of my gopher server called "Motsognir".

Motsognir is a robust and easy to install open-source gopher server for
Unix-like systems. It is is a standalone daemon that supports
server-side CGI applications and PHP scripts. Motsognir is entirely
written in ANSI C without external dependencies which makes it extremely
portable (Linux, BSD, Raspberry Pi...). Supports both IPv4 and IPv6.

The version 1.0.4 brings two improvements:
  - Server-side params are passed to dynamic gophermaps (CGI, PHP) now,
  - Dynamic gophermaps (CGI, PHP) can be used as a global (server-wide)
gophermap.

The software can be downloaded either via its gopher site:
   gopher://gopher.viste-family.net/1/projects/motsognir/

Or on sourceforge:
   http://sourceforge.net/projects/motsognir/

cheers,
Mateusz