[gopher] How do you consume gopher sites?

Pete Ley peteley11235 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 10:05:57 UTC 2014

So I'm pretty new to gopher overall, and I'm wondering how people keep
up with gopher sites. I have a few people from SDF whose gopher sites I
check up on and they're bookmarked on my gopher clients. I also check
the SDF Phlogosphere to see if there are any new ones being updated.

I know there's more to gopher than SDF and people who maintain gopher
sites outside SDF probably have them read by others, and I guess I'm
just wondering how people discover these sites and where I can find
more. I'm always looks for more interesting content on gopher.

Thanks and sorry if this question seems kinda dumb.