[gopher] Gopher clients for iOS

Eric W. Brown eric at saugus.net
Mon Nov 24 13:19:30 UTC 2014

Yeah, I’m running GopherBrowse 1.0.4 by Richard Smith, and it works on both iPhone and iPad. I originally picked it up for my first gen iPad; I’ve updated my iPad since then and it’s gone through a couple updates of its own, so I don’t know if the current version still supports the original iPad. Browsing now though it no longer seems to be available in the store in the U.S., either, so I’d guess that Richard Smith is no longer an iOS developer.