[gopher] Introducing a new kind of Gopher Server

James Mills prologic at shortcircuit.net.au
Wed Apr 22 04:37:10 UTC 2015

Kevin,

You and I should come up with a sort-of a Gopher Application Spec
that other Gopher(d) can implement. My own Gopher(d) cgod isn't
your ordinary run-of-the-mill Gopher server either in the sense that
it's fully pluggable, supports dynamic resources, sessions and is built for
performance and scalability.

Implementing a proper to goodness application layer however
would be really cool and even cooler if we both came up with
a spec where we can write applications that work on many
Gopher(d) that implement it :)

Think WSGI for Gopher :)

cheers
James