[gopher] This game I have been working on might be of interest to Gopherites...

Wolfgang Faust wolfgangmcq at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 17:25:33 UTC 2015

On Feb 11, 2015 10:34 AM, "Kevin Veroneau" <kevin at veroneau.net> wrote:

> I also recently found out that the Windows telnet client(at least on XP)
doesn't work very well.
And Windows 7 doesn't come with a Telnet client at all--you have to know
the magic incantation to install it afterwards. If you haven't already, you
may want to consider implementing a web-based client. There are flash and
java-based ones that you can just plug your hostname into, or you could set
up a Websocket server and have a pure JavaScript one.

(Personally, I use TinyFugue. I won't be redeeming a beta code because I'm
very busy this week, so I'll leave them for someone else.)